ISO 27001 Certified Cyber and IT Security for Schools and Colleges
Are you doing enough to safeguard your student’s sensitive information? Do you need help protecting your systems and networks from cyber-attack or data exposure?
The cyber and IT threat landscape for educational institutions is changing fast. Cyber criminals are actively targeting the sector with ever more sophisticated tools. And students themselves are more digitally savvy and curious meaning that your safeguarding responsibilities as a provider are under even more scrutiny in this post GDPR world.
Intersys provides the full set of cyber and IT security solutions to help schools, colleges and universities secure their IT systems and data.
How we can help
Why choose us to help protect your IT and cyber security?
- We hold UCAS accredited ISO 27001 certification and are GDPR-aligned. We can help you strengthen your processes, systems, training and tools to secure your sensitive student data according to government and industry best practices.
- We have strict company policies requiring up-to-date and enhanced CRB/DBS checks for all our employees ensuring they are of the highest quality.
- Our organisation and team holds industry credentials tailored to secure your networks, systems and data:
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- WatchGuard Gold Partner
- EC – Council CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Cyberoam Gold Partner
- BCS CISMP (Certificate in Information Security Management Principles)
- Computer forensics and investigations (postgraduate course)
Contact us today for a friendly chat on how we can help your school, college or university’s cyber and IT security.