With industry-leading XenApp built in, XenDesktop can deliver full virtual desktops or just apps to any device, giving employees the freedom to work from anywhere while cutting IT costs.
How we work
XenDesktop delivers full Windows VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) as well as virtual apps to meet the demands of any situation. Employees can access their apps, desktops and data without the traditional limitations, seamlessly transitioning between large and small screens, optimising app and desktop functionality in a single delivery platform.
Using the unified FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA) platform, XenDesktop is the only solution that is FIPS-compliant and Common Criteria certified to meet the highest security standards of regulated industries. End users will enjoy the simple virtual desktop interface, while IT will appreciate the superior performance of HDX technology, even over challenging, high-latency networks.
- Streamlines IT operations
- Keeps sensitive data secure
- Cuts costs and boosts employee productivity
- Easy-to-use interface
- Supports BYOD including Windows 10
- Supports Windows Aero features such as App Switching and Application Peak
- Broad peripheral support
- Customisable user interface
- High security with multi-factor authentication, and activity logging for compliance support