A Comprehensive Range of IT Services from Award-Winning Intersys. What Do YOU need?
As well as being recognised as one of the UK’s top providers of risk management services, Intersys are:
- Microsoft Certified Partners (reflecting our depth of commitment, expertise, technical excellence and experience);
- Microsoft Small Business Specialists (reflecting our SME tailored solutions); and
- Cisco Select Certified Partners (this demonstrates that we are qualified to sell, install and support Cisco solutions in the UK).
But what really sets us apart is that, unlike so many other risk management consultancies in the UK, we can also provide a range of comprehensive IT services – offering you ‘the whole package’.
Just some of the IT and Web services we provide include:
1. Emergency IT Support: In the event of an IT emergency, you need the backing of fast-acting expert IT support staff – a crack team of experienced IT specialists who can make an accurate assessment of your particular situation, before proceeding to fix the problem – quickly, effectively, and without fuss. That’s exactly what Intersys emergency IT support is all about. And then some!
2. IT Training: Professional IT training for beginners, intermediates, and advanced learners offered in:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Supply Chain Risk Management (learn how to use SCAIR)
3. Computer Forensics: If you were a victim of computer crime, would you know how to correctly gather evidence and then present it effectively in court?
Why not leave all that to Intersys? Our Computer Forensics Analysts can collect admissible evidence related to computer crime perpetrated through platforms such as:
- The Internet
- Home usage
- Portable devices, and
- Automated systems
4. Website redesigns: You could save up to 50 per cent of the cost of a new site by opting for a website redesign by Intersys, instead! Your redesigned site will almost feel like a brand-new site and, crucially, in the ever-changing world of the Internet, your site will remain current and be up-to-date with online trends and users’ expectations.
Talk to Us Today