InterSys® has been providing first class IT support, development, and business consultancy services since 1996. With expert staff totally committed to excellence, we have expertise in a wide variety of cutting edge and legacy technologies which, combined with great flexibility, ensures our clients’ total satisfaction.
With a team dedicated to providing excellence in many disciplines, InterSys® has a dynamic mix of qualified IT professionals, holding many Microsoft and other industry qualifications. We provide businesses with professional computer consultants alongside considerable development and test facilities.
InterSys® has a satisfied customer base throughout the UK, from city financial institutions and pharmaceutical companies to small manufacturing businesses and family businesses. The company is managed by staff with a combined 40 years’ experience in their respective IT and risk industries.
- We take away the headache and cost of running your IT and help you focus on your core business.
- We provide honest advice and will not stand by if we believe there’s a better way
- We provide reliable and professional IT support solutions to North and East London areas such as Redbridge, Woodford Green, Epping, Enfield, Tottenham, Ilford and to the City of London in areas such as Aldgate, Moorgate, Liverpool Street, Farringdon, Barbican, Holborn, Soho, Noho, Islington, Baker Street, Regents Park, Kings Cross, Euston.
We maintain quality by employing only superb and dedicated technical staff who are enthusiastic and have a real “mission to serve”. We try and resolve issues in the moment and remotely to save our clients’ time and increase their productivity. After all, time is money.
InterSys® is a Triple Microsoft Silver Partner, holding “Desktop” and “Midmarket Solution Provider” Silver competencies. Our client base ranges from multinational companies to SME customers.
We understand that not every system you have will be current or mainstream. Our support capabilities are simply unrivalled and encompass a broad spectrum from legacy to nex-gen.
- We take ownership of your IT issues – your problems are our problems and we care
- We are highly experienced in newer technologies and systems which provide significant enhancement to the operation and efficiency of your business – don’t accept poor system performance or assume this is normal
- We are the next best thing to your own in-house support team. Building a team capable of addressing all the disciplines and keeping abreast of all new technologies is impossible except for the largest businesses
- We meet six-monthly with your budget holders to revisit your IT roadmap, provide free advice and align our objectives