We thrive on innovation and, increasingly, more and more companies are realising the remarkable benefits cloud technology can bring to businesses of almost any size. We can show how cloud-based working could work for you, providing the security, flexibility and reliability you need.
How we work
Essentially, cloud systems combine all the best technology advances from the last few years in a more reliable, intuitive and accessible way than traditional systems. It involves storing files and sometimes systems and software on the internet instead of on in-house hardware such as PCs or servers. This can include everything from your email, documents and desktop to pretty much any software – Microsoft Office 365 being one of the most common – and everything is nicely integrated too.
- Subscription based, so no large, upfront hardware or licensing costs
- Flexible and scalable as you buy on a per user basis – systems that grow with your business
- Access to the latest software and upgrades without additional costs – all through the same familiar Office software package
- Intuitive systems, accessible from anywhere on any device
- More reliable than traditional systems, with Service Level Guarantees
- No need for backups and greater control of IT security
- You don’t need to change the way you work
- Lower energy costs and carbon impact at your business premises
Collaboration Tools – Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a secure and scalable IT solution that provides businesses of all sizes with enterprise level software and services, allowing you to scale the level of service according to your requirements.
Windows Microsoft Azure
Using a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacentres, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services.
Back-up and Disaster Recovery
Your business data is probably the most important and irreplaceable asset you have. We have the expertise to get your business up and running again in the event of a failure of your IT systems.
Don’t accept poor performance – remote monitoring of your servers will measure any performance issues which can then be dealt with effectively by our software.
Hosting with InterSys® can give you lot more than just server space. With unrivalled client support and monitored networks with fall-back systems, we offer tailored hosting packages to suit your exact requirements.
Domain Registration & Management
It’s easy to overlook the implications of using a poor registrar for your domains, and at InterSys® we fully understand what is needed in providing a first class domain registration and management service at a very reasonable rate.