Dear Reader, here’s just some of what we’ve started work on, to help keep you informed and interested next year:
- Security Basics: Why YOU’RE The Product
Think that software’s free? Think again.
- Are we finally safe from the US Government? Microsoft’s First UK Datacentre
Safe Harbour, US Patriot Act, Snowden and Model Contracts
- Extreme Impact ‘Black Swan’ Power Events
Knocking out entire cities.
- Feeling drained? Extending iPhone Battery Life
The little things which make a big difference, we show you how.
- Taking Data Security Seriously (with ISO27001)
What we’re doing and why you should consider it
- MAD, BAD and UGLY – Return of 1980s and The Era of Malicious Viruses
2015 was the year of RansomWare.
- The £200 Billion Cyber Attack Cost
Gulp. It’s closer than you think